- Our Home school Classes will be a structured environment enabling children ages 5 -16 to be Introduced to a variety of games and activities In a safe, FUN and positive environment
- Kids will get to experience games/sports/skills that they have done before, but more excitingly we will have a lot of new sports that kids have not played before.
- Regular physical activity Is linked to enhanced health and reduced risk for health problems In life, this program supports this theory and wants to provide building blocks
for kids to be healthy throughout their lives.
- Groups will meet for 1 hour, 2 times a week with a licensed Instructor/teacher. Individual and team building skills will be emphasized [ex. Sportsmanship, teamwork etc.] Missed classes will not be rolled from month to month.
- Days of classes:
- Monday, 1:00- 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 2:00- 3:00 p.m.
- Cost: $25.00 per month per kid for 2 days a week and $20.00 per child for 1 day a week- sibling discount is $5 per kid per month. Fees must be paid in advance and are
non-refundable. Membership will be a month-to-month basis and can be canceled at the end of each month. Families paying a lull year In advance will receive 2 months free, $200.00 a
year--full year membership must be paid in full during first month of enrollment to receive discount
- Calendar year start date and Initial program start date will be June 1st of each year, kids may enroll at any point during the year, students enrolling mid-month or later will be charged for the full month that they enroll in.